With Rally Notifications, stay informed via email or Slack about participant activity in your studies and panels by setting up notifications
Rally provides three types of notifications to help you stay in the loop:
- Screener Completed: Get notified when a participant submits a screener for a study or panel that you are an owner of and view their responses
- Interview Booked: Get notified when someone books an interview you're attending and manage the invitation
- Consent form submission: Get notified when someone signs a consent form for a study or panel that you are an owner of.
You have the flexibility to choose between receiving notifications through email and/or Slack. To configure your notification preferences, make sure your email and Slack accounts are linked to your Rally workspace.
Receive Slack notifications via the RallyBot application. These messages provide direct links to Rally, making it easy for you to manage responses, invites, and consent right from your Slack workspace.
For email notifications, expect messages from [email protected].. These emails also contain links back to Rally, enabling you to efficiently handle responses, invites, and consent without leaving your email client.
Check your notifications in Rally via the bell icon on the top right of your Rally workspace. You can filter the notifications to view all, unread, and read. You can also delete the notification. Click on the notification to be brought to the corresponding study, participant screener, or consent form.
- Access your settings by clicking on your profile icon.
- Navigate to the "Notifications" section.
- Choose your preferred notifications from the available options.
Updated 26 days ago