Properties in Rally allow you to effectively organize and visualize your research participants, making the research process more efficient. This can be achieved through filtering, segmenting, columns, and saved views.
- Each property in your database can be combined to narrow down and display specific participants.
- Rally's filters use boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT, and AND NOT), enabling you to combine properties using conjunctions.
- A segment is a saved filter. Once you have refined your participant selection using a filter, you can save the filter logic as a segment.
- Segments can be used to filter and search for participants within a specific study.
- Saved segments can be shared at the workspace level for team-wide access or kept for personal use.
- You can find saved segments in the People database on the left panel.
- Rally's table layout can be customized by rearranging and toggling columns on or off.
- Columns allow you to view the most relevant participant information based on the selected saved view, segment, panel, or study participants.
- A saved view determines how information is displayed in your table. For example, if you have applied a specific filter and arranged columns within a segment, you can save that view for personal use or share it with the entire workspace.
- Even if you navigate away from the page, the table will default to your saved view.
Updated 7 months ago